The delicious boneless wings with buffalo sauce that we love but now in healthy version, LIGHT and delicious but fattening recipe can be prepared without any fat.
I teach you how to prepare the buffalo sauce in an easy and healthy way, the blue cheese light dressing with yogurt base that tastes delicious with the wings and some sticks of celery or carrot.
The perfect combo to watch a game, a movie or any meeting!
WINGS OR BONELESS WITH BUFFALO SAUCE
The boneless buffalo or wings buffalo is a delicious snack that is very common both in Mexico and the United States, but the problem is that they usually go fried and contain many calories and fat.
In this recipe I show you how we can prepare these delicious boneless buffalo in a healthier version.
Although if you are on a diet even if it is a healthier version you have to be careful and only eat them on special ocasions.
One of the things I like most about this recipe is that it does not go fried, as I said, but it still remains with that typical crunchy texture
All of that thanks to the secret; with corn flakes that will help us replace the crispy fried food.
The buffalo sauce is a spicy sauce that gives the perfect touch to this dish, I also teach you how to prepare a buffalo sauce in a healthier version, since the original recipe carries a lot of butter.
For my friends from Europe or South America who are not used to the chile, I suggest make it with less amount of chili than what I put in my recipe because it can be quite spicy.
ANOTHER OPTION IS TO REPLACE THE BUFFALO SAUCE FOR A BBQ SAUCE, IF DEFINITIVELY DO NOT LIKE THE SPICY.
Finally let me tell you that this recipe was invented to be quick, so if you need to prepare a snack quickly and different this is a good option, and surely your guests or family will not believe you are not fried.
WINGS BONELESS TO THE BUFFALO
FOR THE BUFFALO SAUCE:
- 1 CUP KETCHUP
- 1 TBSP ENGLISH SAUCE
- 1 TBSP TABASCO SAUCE
- 2 TBSP VINEGAR
- 1 TBSP DRY ONION YOU CAN USE CHOPPED ONION ALSO
- 1 TBSP CHILE PIQUÍN
FOR THE BONELESS:
- 2 CUPS OATS
- CHICKEN BREAST
- 2 CUPS CORNFLAKES
- 2 PINCHES PEPPER
- 1 PINCH SALT
- 1 TBSP DRY ONION OR CHOPPED ONION
FOR THE DIP:
- 1 CUP NATURAL YOGURT
- 1 TBSP MAYONNAISE
- 1/2 CUP BLUE CHEESE
- BLUE CHEESE IN PIECES
FOR THE BUFFALO SAUCE:
- TO MAKE THE SAUCE IN A RECIPIENT WE PUT ALL THE INGREDIENTS, WE REVOLVE THEM AND PUT YOU TWO CUPS OF WATER, PLACING IT THEN IN LOW FIRE SO THAT ALL THE FLAVORS ARE CONCENTRATING. IF YOUR CATSUP SAUCE IS VERY SPICE YOU MAY NEED MORE WATER.
FOR THE BONELESS:
- IN MY CASE I WILL USE OATS, BUT YOU CAN USE WHEAT FLOUR IF YOU LIKE, WE PUT IT IN THE BLENDER AND MAKE DUST.
- TO OUR CHICKEN BREASTS WE REMOVE THE EXCESS OF GREASE WE CUT THEM IN PIECES AND THEN WE PUT THEM INSIDE A BAG ALSO INTRODUCING THE POWDER OF OATS AND MIX IT
- IN THE BLENDER WE ADD CORN SHEETS, TWO PINCHES OF PEPPER, A PINCH OF SALT, A SPOON OF DRY ONION AND BLEND IT VERY WELL BECAUSE IT WILL BE OUR SECRET INGREDIENT
- THE CHICKEN THAT WE HAVE WITH THE FLOUR NOW WE'LL PASS IT BY EGG, AND POSTERIATELY PUT IT IN OUR CORN FLAKES MIX.
- AS IT IS A MORE HEALTHY VERSION OF WHAT IS NORMALLY NOT GOING TO FRY, SO WE HAVE TWO OPTIONS TO DO IT, I WILL IN THIS CASE MAKE THEM IN A SHELL LIKE PUTTING THIS A LITTLE OIL IN SPRAY ONLY NOT TO BE STICK SOME TEFLON SHEETS NEITHER EVEN NEED IT.
- ANOTHER OPTION TO PREPARE THEM IS TO PUT THEM IN THE OVEN AT 380 ° F 180 ° C ON A WAX PAPER.
- WE PUT THE CHICKEN INTO A HALF FIRE
- IT IS LEFT ABOUT 5 MINUTES OF ONE SIDE AND 5 OF THE OTHER SO THAT IT IS GOOD AND THEN TO THE TOP OF AROUND OF OTHER 5 MINUTES.
- FINALLY WE PUT THESE BONELESS IN A BAG AND PUT THE SAUCE IN AND REVOLVE, THEN THIS IS ALREADY SERVING AND DECORATING.
FOR THE DIP
- IN THE BLENDER WE ADD A CUP OF NATURAL YOGURT WITHOUT SUGAR, A SCOOP OF MAYONNAISE, A HALF CUP OF BLUE CHEESE AND SALT AND PEPPER TO THE TASTE AND BLEND IT WELL. AFTER THIS WE ADD A FEW PIECES OF BLUE CHEESE TO GIVE A LOT MORE FLAVOR.
Show me how your recipe came out on Instagram with #SpicyLatinaMom and don´t forget to subscribe to my Youtube Channel and social media for everyday inspiration and more delicious recipes.
I love to read your comments! Please leave your comments below and share this recipe with your friends.