Are you looking for an easy but nutritious recipe? These cactus are especially delicious with cheese, accompanied by a tomato sauce 100% healthy, fat-free and you can also cut it with the figure that you want to make them more appealing to children and give them as a snack full of nutrients.
CACTUS WITH CHEESE
This recipe sandwich nopal is high in fiber, vitamin A, B, B2 and proteins without resorting to meat, plus Did you know nopal helps clean the digestive system, the elimination of fat and reduce constipation?
It is also hypoglycemic, meaning that reducing sugar levels those suffering from diabetes, without the risk of reducing blood sugar levels unwanted, only regulates to achieve satisfactory stability.
You can prepare this with different types of cheese, I recommend the fresh cheese for its low fat content, remember that in all my recipes avoid fats for dishes for the whole family but without extra fats that harm our health.
Recommended: Mexican pizza
Show me how your recipe came out on Instagram with #SpicyLatinaMom and don´t forget to subscribe to my Youtube Channel and social media for everyday inspiration and more delicious recipes.
1 tsp Oregano
2 PIECE TOMATOES
1 CLOVE GARLIC
1/4 tsp COMINO
1/2 tsp BASIL
SALT TO TASTE
1. Place the tomatoes and the garlic clove in boilng water
2. Add cumin and salt to taste to the cactus
TIP: You can cut the cheese and the cactus with cookie cutters.
3. Make a sandwich with cactus-nopal-cactus and secure with sticks
4. Place in the Comal or frying pan and leave it to cook well both sides
5. In the blender mix the tomatoes, garlic, basil oregano and salt
6. Boil the sauce to thicken.
7. Serves the quesadilla with sauce
I love to read your comments! Please leave your comments below and share this recipe with your friends. ❤Laura