Delicious recipe of cold tuna cake, very easy to prepare, perfect for this summer season where you want to eat something fresh and healthy, your whole family will love it.
Cold tuna Cake
Today I bring you a very practical and healthy recipe. Cold tuna cake! With a taste you can not imagine, a recipe certainly very easy to prepare. With a spectacular taste and of course very healthy, perfect for people who are on a diet as for our children who are growing.
This recipe is perfect for picnics, birthday parties, events and meetings.
THIS RECIPE HAS SOME SECRETS TO MAKE OUR MOST HEALTHY PLATE:
We use tuna in water to make it much healthier and lighter.
The mayonnaise is not bad if we know how to use it correctly, with the amounts indicated, but I also have another option is to do it for yourselves, here I leave you the way to prepare homemade mayonnaise. (SPANISH) Homemade Mayonnaise recipe
One advantage that you bring this recipe is that the vegetables we use are vegetables that have a sweet taste, which children like and eat much easier, and this is a way to introduce our children to eat Vegetables and in a healthier way.
One of the tips I give when using canned vegetables as in this recipe is to remove them from the can and rinse them in cold water, this decreases up to 70% sodium, mainly for people with hypertension.
If you want you can put in the middle of the layers when you are preparing other ingredients, other vegetables as a complement as lettuce or tomato cuts, remember that if you use more healthy vegetables you will be eating.
If you liked this recipe, you would like the recipe: Chicken tinga recipe
Cold Tuna Cake
- 3 cans of tuna
- 1 1/2 cups of ricotta cheese
- 9 slices of whole wheat bread
- 1/2 cup of natural yogurt
- 2 spoons of Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Chiles jalapeños juice (optional)
- 10 olives
- 1 Bell pepper
- 1 cup of veggies
- Mix in a bowl mayonnaise, tuna, vegetables and chile jalapeño juice.
- Cut bread edges
- In a mold we put plastic for cooking, then a layer of bread and one of the tuna mixture
- Repeat the layers of bread and tuna until filling the mold
- Close with another plastic and put in the refrigerator for an hour, you can place something on top to press it
- To make the topping, place the ricotta cheese, yogurt, mayonnaise, and chile jalapeño juice to taste in the blender.
- Remove the cake from the mold, decorate with topping cream, olives and roasted red pepper
Show me how your recipe came out on Instagram with #SpicyLatinaMom and don´t forget to subscribe to my Youtube Channel and social media for everyday inspiration and more delicious recipes.
For more recipes like this check out this: Salad recipes
I love to read your comments! Please leave your comments below and share this recipe with your friends.