A very special and different snack, devilish eggs, the healthy version of a snack for any event or meeting, you can not imagine how easy and economical it is, it is a recipe to fulfill any whimsy. Share with your family and friends a delicious and nutritious snack!
This spicy eggs are a snack to put like centerpiece that looks very nice, plus it tastes delicious.
Now everyone can eat! People on a diet or with diabetes can eat this delicious dish without worrying.
It is also great as breakfast, if you fight for your children to eat egg this is a very creative way, since you can put the dressing in creative ways that catch your attention, you will be giving them calcium and protein, as well as good cholesterol that they also need .
The first part is to make as if you made a boiled egg and then I will teach you how to make the “thick sauce” they carry over and give it that devilish touch.
Remember when you put the eggs in water to boil add a pinch of salt, this helps if the shell is broken, the egg does not come out (or at least that’s what my mom says)
EGGS TO THE DIABLA BOTANA LIGHT
- 6 PIECES EGG
- 1 PIECE SAUSAGE OF TURKEY
- 1 PIECE CHILE CHIPOTLE
- 2 TBSP CURD OR RICOTTA CHEESE
- 1 TBSP MAYONNAISE
- WE PUT THE EGGS FOR 10 MINUTES IN BOILING WATER
- WHEN THEY'RE READY, WE LET IT COOL AND REMOVE THE SHELL
- WE CUT THE EGGS IN HALF AND REMOVE THE YOLK, WE ARE PUTTING IT IN THE FOOD PROCESSOR OR IN THE BLENDER WITH A HALF SAUSAGE, YOGURT NATURAL, A SCOOP OF MAYONNAISE, REQUESÓN OR RICOTA CHEESE, A CHILE CHIPOTLE , SALT AND MIX WELL.
- THEN WE PUT THIS MIX IN THE EGG
Show me how your recipe came out on Instagram with #SpicyLatinaMom and don´t forget to subscribe to my Youtube Channel and social media for everyday inspiration and more delicious recipes.
I love to read your comments! Please leave your comments below and share this recipe with your friends.