Today I have a very special recipe; a homemade and healthy pizza! Made with wholemeal flour and a combination of vegetables so that you no longer feel so guilty when you crave a good slice of pizza. Ideal to spoil children and give them vegetables, more delicious than any commercial pizza, I teach you the secret!
HEALTHY HOMEMADE PIZZA WITH WHOLE WHEAT BREAD
In my case one of the biggest temptations when I’m on a diet is pizza!
Does not it happen to you that when you are on a diet then all the people start eating fatty things around you? It always happens to me, I do not miss that in a meeting someone arrives with pizza, snacks, etc and you can not resist …
That’s why today I teach you how to make an integral pizza, anyway it has calories, so take care of your portions, but you can eat one or two slices without feeling so bad, since it has a mixture of vegetables, wholemeal flour and other ingredients that do your body good It is also perfect to surprise children, they love it! Jorge Daniel was happy when he saw her.
So if you have a birthday, meeting or just want to surprise your family a weekend with something that they love but in healthy version this is the perfect recipe.
There is no excuse anymore, when you know that your friends are going to take pizza, because you have yours! You will see that they will finish eating your pizza, it tastes much better.
HEALTHY HOME PIZZA WITH INTEGRAL FLOUR
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 450 grams flour wholemeal
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp yeast
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 300 grams grounded beef
- 2 cups tomato puree
- 1 carrot
- 1 celery branch
- bell pepper
- 2 tbsp garlic finally chopped
- 3 tbsp onion
- 2 cup mozzarella cheese you can also use fresh cheese to make it healthier
- MIX THE YEAST WITH 1/2 CUP OF WARM WATER AND SUGAR, MIX AND COVER WITH A FABRIC, LEAVE IT REST SO THAT THE YEAST BEGINS TO MAKE EFFECT. LEAVE AROUND 15 MINUTES
- TO WHOLE WHEAT FLOUR ADD 1 TBSP OF SALT, 1/4 CUP OF OIL AND ADD THE YEAST, MIX AND SE ADD WATER SO THAT YOU DO NOT PASS ON THE DESIRED CONSISTENCY
- LEAVE FOR 5 MINUTES, COVER WITH A PLASTIC BAG AND LEAVE 20 MINUTES IN A WARM PLACE
- THEN COVER AND LEAVE IN THE REFRIGERATOR FOR 1 HOUR SO THAT IT ELEVATES.
- BLEND THE PUREE WITH THE CARROTS AND THE BRANCH OF CELERY, ADD OREGANO AND PARMESAN CHEESE (OPTIONAL)
- PLACE IN THE SHELL THE GROUNDED MEAT, YOU DO NOT NEED TO ADD OIL, ADD THE CHOPPED ONION AND THE GARLIC.
- ADD THE SAUCE TO THE MEAT AND MIX
- THEN EXTEND THE MASS ON A SURFACE WITH FLOUR AND GIVE SHAPE
- PLACE IN A MOLD, IF YOU HAVE TEFLON YOU DO NOT NEED TO PUT OIL, IF YOU DO NOT HAVE TEFLON YOU CAN USE OIL IN SPRAY
- SHORT THE SHORES AND SHAPE ALL THE CONTOUR
- PREHEAT THE OVEN AT 200ºC OR 450ºF
- ADD SALT TO TASTE TO THE SAUCE AND PLACE ON THE MASS, PUT IT TO YOUR TASTE!
- ADD THE CHEESE, THE AMOUNT DEPENDS A LOT OF THE SIZE OF YOUR MOLD AND SO THAT YOU WANT THE CHEESE LAYER
- ADD THE VEGETABLES THAT YOU WANT, IN MY CASE I PUT YOU ONION, BELL PEPPER AND MUSHROOMS
- GO TO THE OVEN BETWEEN 10 AND 15 MINUTES AND ITS READY!
Show me how your recipe came out on Instagram with #SpicyLatinaMom and don´t forget to subscribe to my Youtube Channel and social media for everyday inspiration and more delicious recipes.
I love to read your comments! Please leave your comments below and share this recipe with your friends.