Superbowl Food Easy Meatloaf recipe stuffed with cheese and ham with the smokey flavor of Chipotle. You will also find the recipe for a tasty Mashed Potatoes with butter and cream. The best comfort food to spoil family and friends at the #SuperBowl2019 #SuperBowlfood #Appetizers
SUPER BOWL FOOD MEATLOF RECIPE
Note: this recipe is not fat free, I only prepare it for special occasions and it is not something that you should eat frequently if you are dieting or have cholesterol problems.
This year I wanted to do something different for my guests, I got some very cheap silicone molds. The molds are really for baking but they were perfect for the meatloaf. You can do it with any mold you have at home.
This recipe for meatloaf also has a spicy of chipotle, but it is completely optional.
The cheese that I use is chedar cheese with jalapeño, but you can use any type of cheese that melts like Chihuahua or Manchego cheese.
Another tip that can help you is use cream cheese to decorate.
Place everything on lettuce to look like grass on the playing field and go!
SUPER BOWL FOOD MEATLOF RECIPE
FOR THE BEEF CAKE:
- 1 KILO GROUND BEEF
- 1 CUP MILK
- 2 SLICES WHOLEMEAL BREAD
- 1 EGG
- 1/2 CUP ONION CHOPPED
- 1/2 TBSP CUMIN
- 1 TBSP OREGANO
- 2 TBSP SALT
- 1/4 CUP PARSLEY CHOPPED
- 2 GARLIC CLOVES CHOPPED
- 4 TBSP CHIPOTLE SAUCE
- 8 TBSP KETCHUP
- SLICES HAM
- SLICES CHEESE
- CREAM CHEESE
- 3 POTATOES
- 3 TBSP BUTTER
- 1 GARLIC CLOVE
- 1 CORIANDER BRANCH
- PUT THE BREAD SLICES IN THE MILK AND REMOVE UNTIL YOU GET A PASTA.
- PLACE THE MEAT AND MIX WITH THE BREAD, THE ONION, THE EGG, COMINO, OREGAN, PARSLEY, GARLIC AND SALT.
- MIX 2 TBSP OF SALSA FROM CHILE CHIPOTLE WITH 4 TBSP OF KETCHUP AND ADD THE MEAT, YOU CAN ALSO ADD MORE SALT TO THE TASTE.
- PLACE IN A MOLD UP TO HALF, YOU CAN USE OIL IN SPRAY TO AVOID TO BE STICKED
- IN A WAXED PAPER PLACE A LAYER OF HAM AND ON A LAYER OF CHEESE, ROLL AS I EXPLAIN IN THE VIDEO
- PLACE THE ROLL (REMOVING THE WAXED PAPER) IN THE MOLD AND COVER THE REMAINING WITH MORE MEAT.
- COVER WITH ALUMINUM PAPER AND TAKE TO THE OVEN AT 360ºC - 180ºF FOR AROUND 1 HOUR
- MAKE ANOTHER MIX OF THE CHIPOTLE AND THE KETCHUP, YOU CAN USE LESS CHIPOTLE IF IT SEEMS YOU VERY SPICY
- VARNISH THE MEATLOF WITH THE KETCHUP MIXTURE AND TAKE BACK TO THE OVEN FOR OTHER 5 MINUTES.
- WITH A DUYA PLACE CREAM CHEESE TO DECORATE THE MEATLOAF
- PUT 3 POTAOTES IN WATER FOR ABOUT 10 MINUTES
- PLACE IN WATER WHIRLING, REMOVE WHEN THEY ARE SOFT.
- WHILE WE PUT BUTTER ON SLOW FIRE TOGETHER WITH THE GARLIC AND THE CORIANDER BRANCH
- MAKE THE POTATOES ALONG WITH THE BUTTER (WITHOUT THE CILANTRO OR THE GARLIC) AND SALT TO TASTE, I ONLY PUT YOU 1/2 TSP
- PLACE THE PUREE IN THE MOLDS
- PLACE THE MEATLOF SURROUNDED BY POTATOE PUREE IN A LETTUCE LAYER AND ENJOY!
Show me how your recipe came out on Instagram with #SpicyLatinaMom and don´t forget to subscribe to my Youtube Channel and social media for everyday inspiration and more delicious recipes.
I love to read your comments! Please leave your comments below and share this recipe with your friends.