Watermelon “agua fresca” sweet and refreshing, very easy to prepare! This is also a great option to give to children instead of soda, juices and industrialized drinks that contain artificial and conservative sweeteners. This is a very healthy option to alway have on your refrigerator for whenever you feel like you need to refresh!
Authentic Mexican Watermelon water
Perfect for hot days, refreshing and delicious water. At this time you have to take advantage of the seasonal fruits, so here I teach you how to prepare a watermelon water easily.
Ideal for children to stop using soda and juices with artificial flavorings, better prepare this delicious “agua fresca”, very fast to prepare and you will be giving all the benefits of the fruit, you will love it! So freshen up with some Cool Mexican Agua fresca de Sandia ♥
NOTE: The amount of sugar you need will depend on how sweet your watermelon is. Add sugar to taste!
If you liked this recipe you will also like: 3 juices for breakfast
- 1/2 cup Sugar substitute
- 8 cups water
- 1/2 watermelon
- chilli powder (optional)
- In the blender mix the sugar and 4 cups of water until the sugar is completely diluted and placed in a container or jar
- Cut the watermelon into small cubes and add in the blender
- Blend until get a smooth juice
- Add the juice to the water with sugar and mix
- Add the other 4 cups of water and ice to taste
- Decorate the glasses by putting lemon juice on the edges and passing it on a plate with chili powder (optional)
For more recipes like this visit : Mexican Food