In Mexico this month we celebrate independence! Here I bring you 3 easy, fast and very delicious Mexican homemade sauces to prepare on these dates, perfect to enjoy and surprise everyone at home and your guests.
Today’s recipe is 3 Mexican homemade sauces with a delicious flavor, easy and quick to prepare.
Mexico is recognized worldwide for its food, and is that talking about Mexican gastronomy is talking about one of the intangible heritage of humanity.
The main ingredients are beans and corn, used in different dishes. Spices are a fundamental part of the different typical dishes and vary according to the region and the dish that is used.
But its main characteristic at world level is the spicy touch of its dishes given by a great variety of chilies, that contribute an unequaled flavor to each dish.
THE SPICY CAN NOT MISS!
In my country Mexico, it is typical to find spicy sauces of different flavor, color and level of spice, which gives added value to the dish and a difference of flavor according to the chile or the sauce that is prepared.
Mexico is one of the countries with a high level of gastronomy in modern cuisine. But the most important thing is that it was achieved following a tradition and respecting its more than 1000 years of history.
These 3 homemade Mexican sauces that I bring today are perfect to accompany any dish and give your own secret touch to your meals.
I recommend that if you are not used to eating very spicy you will calculate the amount of chili you put while you are liquefying, first try and then decide if you add more chili or if it is okay with the ones you have already placed.
3 Mexican Sauces
- Green tomato
- Chile Serrano
- Olive Oil
- Garlic Clove
- Natural Yogurt
- Chile de Árbol
- IN A CONTAINER WITH WATER WE PUT THE TOMATILLO (GREEN TOMATO) AND CHILE SERRANO AND WE PUT THEM TO COOK
- AFTER THEY ARE COOKED, WE PUT THEM INTO THE BLENDERA WITH A PINCH OF BICARBONATE TO REMOVE THE BITTER, CORIANDER, 1/4 OF ONION, A GARLIC CLOVE, A PINCH OF SALT, A SCOOP OF OLIVE OIL, AN AVOCADO AND BLEND.
- WHEN YOU HAVE THE WISHED TEXTURE IT´S READY TO SERVE
"CHILE DE ÁRBOL" SAUCE
- CUT THE TOMATO IN PARTS
- In a panet we put the two cut tomatoes and half cut onion, you can add a little of water....
- WHEN THIS SOMETHING COOKED WE ADD 3 GARLIC CLOVES AND 10 CHILES DE ÁRBOL, WHEN IT STARTS TO SMELL IT WILL BE READY AND WE PASS ALL TO THE BLENDER
- BEFORE BLEND WE PUT SALT, OLIVE OIL, AND BLEND ALL TOGETHER
- TOAST THE GREEN TOMATOES WITH 3 GARLIC CLOVES AND 4 "CHILE DE ARBOL" WHEN IT STARTS TO SMEEL REMOVE FROM THE FIRE
- WE PUT THE INGREDIENTS IN THE BLENDER, WE ADD A PINCH OF SALT AND BLEND, YOU CAN ADD WATER
Show me how your recipe came out on Instagram with #SpicyLatinaMom and don´t forget to subscribe to my Youtube Channel and social media for everyday inspiration and more delicious recipes.
For more recipes like this check out this: Mexican Recipes
I love to read your comments! Please leave your comments below and share this recipe with your friends.